Saturday, August 16, 2014

The zoo is an adventure (by guest writer Aidan)

August 15th, 2014
(By guest author - Aidan)

Today I couldn't wait to go to the zoo.  When we got there we met Auntie Mallika and Tristan.  After the first animal - a mountain goat, we saw a fake cave.  We saw a bear and animal foot prints too.


These are the foot prints










This is the bear (aka monkey!)


In the car we made a joke about a black bear that Nanda showed us on her phone.  Nanda said it was a monkey when it really was a black bear.  And so, when I saw the bear at the zoo, I saw it first and said, I see a huge monkey.  :)



Two Bald Eagles

Mysterious Miss E had fun on the tree slide





  






For lunch we went to the AfriCafe where we can sit at a table and see the birds through the window. We saw a bird with a little mohawk called a Bonham Waxwing.

Salmon and Trout

The Baby Turtle is cute
The otter is sooooo cuuuuute!















As we were sitting, eating our elephant ears,
we were looking at this pretty waterfall

To the penguins we go after eating our
elephant ears, and then we see these
really cool skeletons




















We are taking a break from writing this story...  More to come later...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your post.
-Loku Thaththa.

Anonymous said...

Did you take the photos? I like the way you tell the story of the day. I hope you add more. Dada.

Anonymous said...

I just read your Zoo story.It sounds like you had wonderful time at the zoo.PunchiAchchiamma.