Dan, Eric and I went to dinner at a Thai place that we had not tried before. The food was very good. And it was a very special treat for Dan who had not had Thai food before. He loved his Pad Thai, and also loved sharing the other plates we ordered.
![]() |
| After dinner mints are served in this dish |
The thing that fascinated us most was the unusual tray that they use to serve the after-dinner mints. (Jewel infested, infused, encrusted, embedded, in-laid... Dan was having difficulty finding the right descriptor).
![]() |
| The food was good, but the purpose of this picture is to show the beautiful table cloth |
I wish I had taken pictures of their intricate red and gold embroidered wall hangings of elephants and the zodiac. This just means we have one more reason to go back there again soon :)
On the way home there was a noise like sand being thrown at my windshield. Very odd. But then I soon realized it was very very tiny hail. There was just a smattering - nothing to worry about.

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment