![]() |
| Rustic cash box paired with iPad!! |
May 17th: Stephanie has declared this "Bite Me" day because of the Dandu Lena bite she sustained on this day last year. In honor of Bite Me day, and celebrating our time traveling together last year, we spent the day together. We went to the plant sale at Peaceful Belly Organic farms. I got several plants... Hot chilli that grows upwards, Asian eggplant (the green/white ball kind), Sun Sugar cherry tomatoes (orange colored, and extra sweet), Asian melon.
![]() |
| Our meal at 36th Street |
We had grand plans to visit other plant nurseries (Steph and I both like browsing nurseries), but after Peaceful Belly, we decided we had enough plants. We till went to the 36th Street nursery, but just to have a meal, not for more plants. However, I did end up buying one more plant - a rosemary.
![]() |
| Monsters enjoying their Idaho vacation :) |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
May 18th:
Eric invited me over to dinner, but when I got there he shared his real plan... that we would cook together. I forget the name of the dish but it was something he had learned in a cooking class. It required stirring constantly for 60 minutes and adding liquid, a little at a time. So, Eric, Dan and I took turns - setting the kitchen timer for 5 minutes at a time. Finally, after we had all taken many turns stirring the thing was done. I have to say the effort was worth it, because it turned out to be quite tasty.
![]() |
| Dan stirring |
![]() |
| Me stirring |
![]() |
| The boss, stirring |
![]() |
| Made from scratch fruit juice concoction was very good |
![]() |
| The meal was also very good |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment