May 19th: Victoria's band concert overlapped with Maureen/Moses/Noah's piano concert. So... spent the first hour at the piano concert and then rushed over to catch the second half of the band concert.
![]() |
| Noah |
![]() |
| Moses |
![]() |
| Mo-Mo |
![]() |
| Victoria - each graduating senior on the band was honored with a rose |
Some time in May:
Bishop's weed is very pretty but it is also very invasive. After many years of trying to contain it, this is going to be the year that I try to eradicate it.
The Ash tree and the Linden flower tree look bright and fresh from my upstairs
window with their brand new spring foliage.
May 20th:
Hike on the Green belt with Patrice and one of the monsters.
.jpg)
May 23rd:
Marie and I had dinner at that Thai place that we both enjoy. She also gave me 6 boxes of HP paraphernalia for my collection. At this rate I will need to add on a new room to my house, just to store my collection!
.jpg)
The Ash tree and the Linden flower tree look bright and fresh from my upstairs
window with their brand new spring foliage.
May 20th:
Hike on the Green belt with Patrice and one of the monsters.
![]() |
| Pretty creek |
.jpg)
![]() |
| Mother duck and baby duckies in the creek |
![]() |
| Wild flowers along the golf course |
May 23rd:
Marie and I had dinner at that Thai place that we both enjoy. She also gave me 6 boxes of HP paraphernalia for my collection. At this rate I will need to add on a new room to my house, just to store my collection!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment