Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ammi's Birthday

Birthday Girl.   71?  No way!!!!!


November 11th:
Today is Ammi's b'day - she turned 71 years old.
We did our usual "thing"... gathered at Lokka's for a BIG meal and hung out.  The kids played hide and seek, and played with the helicopter (they don't call it the "biji-biji" anymore... how sad!), and watched Madagascar 3.  The adults sat around and watched the kids enjoy themselves, occasionally joining them, but for the most part, just sat around, contented   :)


Beautiful flowers from Ma'


Dinner
Dessert - home made icecream cones and fruit and ice cream



The maker of the homemade cones


Piggy Back I
Piggy Back II


















Snuggles I
Snuggles II




















The happy couple   :)
Happy Birthday!
Make a Wish!
























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does not look a day older that when I saw her last

Anonymous said...

Does not look a day older than when I saw her last GA