Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Trains, Barns, Movies, and Plaster

November 12th:

Trains, Barns, Movies:
Today is a workday, but a school holiday.  So, Aidan and Ella came here for the day.  Ella played with the barn and Aidan played with the train set.  Then Ella's horses had to stand in the way of the oncoming trains "because they are lost and they don't know the way home".  And after that, Aidan's tracks had to get built going in through th front door of the barn and exiting out of the back door of the barn.  And then the fighting started!


Someone with a big nose is watching the train



Later - Ella was on Muththa's lap afternoon watching movies, and Aidan made his own movies of his obstacle course train tracks with help from Nanda.













Plaster:

Batu dry walled the bathroom - I taped, mudded, mudded, mudded - yes 3 times.  But then the quality of the finishing was not up to par - too may rough spots that would show through even after a coat of texturing.  So, Batu re-finished my work - I watched.  We will re-finish the mudding one more time, then sand it and call it done.  Then my next phase of work begins - painting.  I know I can handle that.

No comments: