Nanda made and impromptu visit in the afternoon. Hung out with Seleste in the afternoon - scoped out the roof line for a possible extension to the porch, checked out the beautiful Christmas decor at the house, and then walked over with Willow to the elementary school to pick up Aidan. He was pleasantly surprised to see Nanda. Then we walked back home and played with his numerous toys and then made a Christmas Drawing Book - ie. He stapled some sheets of paper together, and I drew step by step instructions on how to draw a Santa and then a kitty - that was the request. I am not sure why I get roped in to drawing pictures - I am a poor artist!
| Banana slug - Aidan Croissant slug - Ella |
Then we made dinner together - the kids rolled hotdogs in croissant dough to make "slugs". Here are some pictures of the kids playing with their food - I shouldn't encourage it, but it is so much fun to create snails, and slugs and octopus etc.
| Baby Octopus - Ella Extra eyes - Aidan |
No comments:
Post a Comment