![]() |
| Crazy winds at the first viewpoint |
I think I am getting quite good at this drive now. I know a lot of the landmarks. The kid slept for about half the trip, and me not so much (joke!).
The drive was quite uneventful, and I am thankful for that. And it might have been the most comfortable too - in my borrowed car - very fancy car!
| The fancy car I borrowed for the trip :) |
![]() |
| The mist in the Gorge highlights the definitions in the mountain range |
![]() |
| Crazy winds at the first viewpoint |
![]() |
| Columbia Gorge, Freight Train, Camper |
![]() |
| Nice Railing |
![]() |
| Hood-san in the rear window |
![]() |
| A dam that we passes by |
![]() |
| The kid liked the patterns made by the rows of trees in the plantation |
![]() |
| Nothing too exciting for miles and miles |
| Second Viewpoint |
![]() |
| A nice car at the viewpoint |
![]() |
| The road goes on and on |
![]() |
| Scenery |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment