Hiked the foothill with Marla and Lori and the pups - this time 5 miles. Much nicer today - not much dust because of the heavy rains in the last couple of days. The skies were sooo blue, with not a spec of cloud in the sky - beautiful!
I thought of leaving the camera behind, because .. what could possibly be of interest when hiking this path a second time this week. But I am glad I did take it because I did find some interesting pictures.
![]() |
| We met some people on horseback |
![]() |
| The headlight of an old abandoned car |
![]() |
| Jeep track washed out by the recent rains |
![]() |
| Close up of the wash-out |
![]() |
| I was fascinated by the wash-out detail |
![]() |
| Sandstone cliff with bird-nest burrows |
![]() |
| More sandstone cliff |
![]() |
| Just us being silly :) |
![]() |
| Drying mud puddle reflecting the sunlight |
![]() |
| Same puddle from the opposite direction |
![]() |
| Water troughs for grazing cattle (and wild sunflowers) |
![]() |
| Wild flowers, and blue blue skies |
![]() |
| A tree with personality :) |
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment