![]() |
| The barn I like to photograph on every trip on this road |
Bright blue skies when I left in the morning, but 8 hours later, in Oregon, it was gloomy and rainy. Not uncommon for Oregon at this time of year. The rain does make the landscape look different from my summer trips on this highway.
Kelli posted a B+W picture that inspired me to post a lot of these in B+W.
![]() |
| Eastern Oregon |
![]() |
| This now abandoned place once had a red and green tiled roof |
![]() |
| Mountains |
![]() |
| More mountains |
![]() |
| Iconic mountain in La Grande |
![]() |
| Clouds over the distant mountains |
![]() |
| That silo that I love to photograph on every trip |
![]() |
| Raining in the Gorge |
![]() |
| Raining in the Gorge |

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment