A fun as the 1400 mile drive was, it was great to be finally done with it. I slept in, and then while everyone was at Church Marilyn and I went grocery shopping and made lunch. Then I slept again until evening. Now I feel quite relaxed.
This is very tropical and very humid. The cicadas made good music in the evening, and we had spiders make webs across the front doorway. :)
![]() |
| They have a beautiful house. This is my bed - kitty decided she liked it |
![]() |
| This is the lake and park near their house. Next time we will take the canoe out... |
![]() |
| Isha and her favorite pastime... TV |
![]() |
| Marilyn and I made lunch Salad, Frittata, fruit bread |
![]() |
| She can sell the nail polish and pay for a semester of college!!!! |
![]() |
| He has grown even more!!! |
![]() |
| Mike has a minute of peace and quiet The deck is very relaxing |
![]() |
| The spider made a web of about 8 foot diameter across the front doorway. It i very tropical and humid here |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment