Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pampered

March 14th:

I was still about 30 min from her house when she called to see if I would be interested in a pedicure.  That would be nice, after a long drive over there, so I agreed.  When I got there, I am informed it is a mani and a pedi.  The lady at the nail-place scolded her for not coming in for a long time and told her she MUST get a mani and a pedi - bossy, bossy!  No twisting of arms was necessary - so we got a main and pedi.  It has been years since I did anything like this.  What a nice way to start a weekend!

And, what a surprise!!!  The pedi seat was also a massage chair.  So, I had my back and shoulders kneaded while I sat there getting a pedicure.  Great idea, Red!!

Us
Pedi-chair
massage
controls
















No comments: