Nice couple of days in Boise, visiting my friends - Patrice, Marilyn, Lindy, Steph, Paul, Don, Eric, Dan. Then back on the road...
Same familiar long drive - in the new car. No pup - pup is still in Oregon - so, no need to stop on the way.
The ride was very comfortable - and I love my seat warmers. I think my favorite feature is the Puddle Lights :)
31.2 mpg on the freeway. Not as good as my old car, but, it is what it is.
![]() |
| Tilled and ready for the spring |
![]() |
| The hills are greening up |
![]() |
| Old barn |
![]() |
| Blue Mountains |
![]() |
| Not much snow at the pass |
![]() |
| Farm land - Pendleton |
![]() |
| The farm house - far away at the horizon, that I always take a picture of |
![]() |
| Very impressive cloud formation |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment