Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jell'O

Jan 16th:


Ingredients




Lindy's cousin shared a new way of serving Jell-O.  So, we decided to try it.  What fun colors!  Makes us be kids again  :)

Seleste - the kids might like this.
Leslie - you might like this too, with slight modification ;)




Jello mixed and ready










Poured in to orange shells







Sliced, ready to eat  :)










Jan 17th:  Update
Stopped by Bryce's house yesterday and showed off the glasswork from my most recent glass class.  He did his dutiful pats on the back that I was looking for - what a nice guy  :)  I gave him a plate of orange slices and he gave me some home grown grapefruit from the backyard of their Phoenix house.

Later, Willow and I stopped by Eric's house - E had invited me to dinner.  I took E a plate of orange slices too.  Dan was there for dinner as well and they both enjoyed the colorful plate.


No comments: