Thursday, September 20, 2012

Theater, and more wild life sightings

September 19th:  Lindy had 5 extra tickets to the Shakespeare Theater.  So, Marilyn, Bryce, Don, Scott and I got to see Noises Off by Michael Frayn for free (yes, a non-Shakespeare play).  Thanks Lindy!!!!  There were several spots in the play that the dialog was so clever that I was laughing out loud...  And the company was nice, and the food was great, and the atmosphere was excellent.
 
 
 
 
 
Prior to seeing the play we had a picnic dinner by the water and guess who was at our picnic spot...?  A baby deer (fawn).  We could tell it was quite used to people because it stayed within about 4 feet of us for a while before it continued on its way.
 
  
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Park said...

lovin your blog K!

KL said...

Hi k, Thanks for setting up my blog and getting me going. Even though it is a bit of a time sink, I am enjoying it very much. I just got back from my hiking trip in Ketchum - I will post some new stories tomorrow. :)