Sunday, October 14, 2012

Temple, Glass, Taxes

Hillsboro temple


October 14th:  The Hillsboro temple held their monthly "sil" program today.  Thaththo observed sil, which meant we all left the house at 6:45am to be there in time.  Then Ammi and I visited with Batu and family in Beaverton.






Rattana checking out the "special production" glass





K checking out the display at Bullseye











Later while Batu took Katie to Sunday school, Rattana and I went to an Artist Talk at Bullseye Glass in Portland.  The talk was good but what was even better was to run in to Sara from Bullseye.  We both enjoyed talking with Sara.  We also got to see her glass art that will be included in the Employee Art Exhibition at Bullseye.




Pumpkin Custard (yum!)


In the evening we all gathered back in Beaverton to sample Rattana's pumpkin custard (yum!), and the back to Salem so that I could get my taxes done in time (I had filed for an extension in April).






No comments: