June 22:
Free bus around Georgetown. Got off at the park near Fort Cornwallis (1786 AD) and walked around for a while.
![]() |
Public art - on the side of a multistory building |
![]() |
| Steps to a 24-hour convenience store says Welcome in many languages |
![]() |
| Lanterns |
![]() |
| My two favorite people in Malaysia :) |
![]() |
| Exercise bike at the park |
![]() |
| Elliptical machine at the park |
![]() |
| Church built in the late 1700's At Port Cornwallis |
![]() |
| Pretty berries |
![]() |
| Close up of a coconut tree - at the fort I love coconut trees - I feel grounded, I feel anchored, when I am around them |
![]() |
| Beautifully crafted weapon of destruction aiming at a crow???? ;) |
![]() |
| Beautiful workmanship on the weapon |
![]() |
| More weapons on the rampart |
![]() |
| Batu - the Madatiya is just for you <3 |
![]() |
| Girls in school uniform - in our bus. |
![]() |
| Selling sugar cane and coconut juice |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment