Friday, August 2, 2013

I got carded!!!

August 2nd:

Yeay!!!!  I got carded at the Keizer Liquor Store...  The woman thought I was 22-23 years old!!!  Bless her!

Went looking for Mint Vodka.  The lady at the liquor store insisted on carding me because I "looked young".  She said about 22-23!!!!  I must go back there again, just to get carded  :)

She told me I really looked good for my age - she was a year younger than me.  She wanted to take a picture of me.  Hahaha!

In honor of my "young look", I am posting a picture that was taken a couple of weeks ago at a picnic table by the Black History Museum.  I have been told that I look young in this picture.

I am posting this picture in honor of being carded today.
I have been told I "look young" in this picture taken a couple of weeks ago
at a picnic table near the Black History Museum

No comments: