Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Movie: 3 idiots

December 12th:  (12/12/12)



Two Thumbs Up!

I didn't really expect to even watch it, let alone like it - I expected it to be a silly college boy movie with a lot of physical comedy.  I only got it expecting that my brother might like it.

As it turned out, my brother didn't much care for it, but I liked it!  I liked the story very much.  In a nutshell it is a story of a friendship among three college friends - how they learn what friendship means and also learn how to define success on their own terms.

There is some singing and dancing that I fast-forwarded through.  Also some silly, goofy stuff, but not enough to take away from the main story.  There is some beautiful scenery.  Also, everyone (almost everyone) lives happily every after - which is usually not my kind of movie, but I did enjoy this one very much.


No comments: