Friday, December 21, 2012

The Munchkin

December 20th:

Mallika is here.  I got to watch the Munchkin for a couple of hours.  He is a very content baby.  He and I talked for a while and sang songs (eg. Payanaa Kaaledi...  the Koombiyo song, which he seems to love) even though the singing was a bit one-sided. :)  Then I walked around with him for about 3 minutes and he was out like a light.  An easy baby.








































































































































2 comments:

Daisy said...

"Then I walked around with him for 3 minutes..." That was entirely too incredible that all it took was 3 minutes for a baby to fall asleep. Miracle!!!

KL said...

Yes, I was quite impressed myself :) It was about 2pm and Mallika had said he rarely sleeps during the day. So, I think I got lucky. Or maybe he faked sleep rather than endure me singing yet another old Sinhalese lullabye to him!!! :)