Dan:
I was out and about - running errands, and while I was close to downtown, dropped in on Dan today. I had forgotten W's water bowl there and had to pick it up. He was in the middle of a big cleaning project - making 3 piles... a keep pile, a donate pile, and a trash pile. I am happy that I was able to talk him in to keeping some beautiful plates that had been originally slotted into the "donate" pile. We sat on the doorstep in the sun and shared the gyros that I had picked up at the Mezzah middle eastern restaurant. It hit the spot :) The street was very quiet too - Dominique was playing in her garden, but that was about it for the whole neighborhood.
Rachel:
Called Rachel since I was already on her side of town, to see if she was home. She was on her way to Edwards Nursery. I love browsing any nursery, and Edwards is one of my favorites. So I met them there (her and the boy). As always, I got a big hug - a running jump into my arms. He is getting to be so tall that I almost can't pick him up anymore! So sad! They had been working in the yard for several hours, and wanted to get some ideas from the nursery. We cruised the nursery - checking out all kinds of plants. They got a rosemary plant - for now. They will get more - much more - when the threat of frost is over.
I am sorry I won't be able to hunt for leprechauns with the boys tomorrow. Maybe next year...
| He had fun hiding among the banana plants in the green house |
No comments:
Post a Comment