Patrice and I decided to spend a couple of hours at First Thursday. I met her at the Cottonwood Grill where she was socializing with another group of friends (such a social animal!!!) and then we went downtown and strolled. We checked out some art galleries, and a bookstore, but my favorite was Dan's peanut shop.It is always great to see Dan, but because it was an extremely busy night (the line was so long it was almost out of the door!!!), Sue and Jamie were also there to help. So I got to see 3 for the price of one :) They are such great people - I always enjoy spending time with them, even if tonight was very short.
| Caught them in that 10 second window when they had a break in their extra busy day. Dan on the phone in the back |
The second reason I like to go there is to sample the peanuts and pistachios and almonds and chocolates etc. I always end up buying about a month's supply of nuts! They are Dan's very special blends and they are oh-so-good! Even the Ghost Chillie flavored ones are very good, you just need to eat a chocolate right after :)
| Un-posed |
It was fun to catch up with Dan, Sue and Jamie. This was my best stop on the First Thursday walk-about.
No comments:
Post a Comment